PDA

View Full Version : Warrior A suggestion on my Spec/Gear

lampaskidis
12-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Hello all , I'm the "OT" on my guild running all 10 man ,(include togc10) and We mosltly pug the 25man , The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Berko)
is my Spec. According to forum i'm "hard expertise capped" , My MT suggested me to go as "evasion tank" (having problems with Algalon and i would like your suggestions on that. Everyone is welcome!

Berko

Raij
12-29-2009, 10:21 PM
As an OT, especially for Algalon, I fail to see why you would have spec that specializes in something like avoidance. That will make the fight spikier to heal if anything. Your best bet is EH.

Kazeyonoma
12-30-2009, 11:02 AM
EH is the key, and this probably belongs in the HALP forum.

Moved.

lampaskidis
12-30-2009, 07:56 PM
(having problems with Algalon) and i would like your suggestions on that. Everyone is welcome!

I was not only fighting Algalon , also got many other Stuff.
If possible to check also and talk about my Spec? i saw many people have Deep Wounds - Spell - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=12867)
Does this Improve threat build on a target?

Thanks for the Advice,
Berko

Aggathon
12-31-2009, 12:59 AM
Yes, very much so, impale/deep wounds are must have talents. You might check out the guide in my sig for spec advice, it's pretty well outlined and detailed.

Xianth
12-31-2009, 01:24 AM
As an OT, especially for Algalon, I fail to see why you would have spec that specializes in something like avoidance. That will make the fight spikier to heal if anything. Your best bet is EH.

Not true, algalon has a very fast and regular hit pattern so avoidance is much less spikier, therefore avoidance is a very good way of reducing the change of dangerous long strings of hits (like a double MH double OH or triple MH) which are what will kill you. This is even more poignant as he does 10 mans, and therefore he wont have 3 holy paladins spamming holy lights on him constantly.

Yes, very much so, impale/deep wounds are must have talents

Again, not true. It's a good threat talent but in no way a general "must have"; you don't need them to generate decent threat. Of course, if you're struggling for threat then go for it, but it shouldn't be something that every tank should take as a matter of course.