PDA

View Full Version : Mage Fire mage issue

Febronia
12-28-2009, 08:24 PM
So long story short, I was part of a guild who said my hit was to high for my human fire mage. I had her hit fluctuating in raids (depending on buffs) to approximately 400. At the time I was doing 6k dps in raids and actually having a bit of agro control issue with the tank in the guild. He told me my hit was to high and to drop my hit or leave the guild, I sadly droped my hit and about half my gear got screwed in the process all for a compromize. I am now in a new guild but my hit is still an issue with only 340 hit I am lucky to be in the 3.5k dps range and it is starting to urk me off. Any help or suggestions to my gear would be so great. At this point I am about to just re-get Triumph gear and start from scratch :(

Also anyone truly know the hit cap for human mage? I hear so much diff. Some say go all the way up to 450. I was content at 400 pulling 6k dps as a fire mage. (What can I say I love my LB and blowing things up with FB :D)

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazgrel&n=Febronia) (to my mage)

Also if anyone from TS is reading this Thank you for the site it helps a bunch (sure you hear about this all the time by I am a noob to the site) ~_^