PDA

View Full Version : Mage Arcane mage needs general advice

Calico
12-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Hello.

First of all i just want to say thank you for all the helpful threads and videos in here.

As the topic says im in need of some general advice on my gemming and enchants, the biggest dilemma is my enchant on weapon, not sure if +81sp is the best on my staff or if i should get Black Magic instead.

The rotation i use is 4xAB - Arcane Missiles and sometimes an Arcane Barrage cause i got a bad habit of moving around alot.

Finally a question about my shoulders, been thinking if i should have gotten the spi and haste ones instead?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&cn=Calico)

Thankfull for all advice // Cal

Quinafoi
12-26-2009, 08:51 PM
As the topic says im in need of some general advice on my gemming and enchants, the biggest dilemma is my enchant on weapon, not sure if +81sp is the best on my staff or if i should get Black Magic instead.

Well that one is easy. The net value of the enchant comes out to approximately 67 haste rating. It may beat out a 63 spellpower enchant if your class and spec has an inflated value on haste and isn't approaching any haste capping. 81 spellpower however will almost always be better than 67 haste rating, so on a two hander you should go for raw spellpower.