PDA

View Full Version : I need some help druid tank

12-26-2009, 09:24 AM
I cannot seem to hold agro very well in mutiple boss it seems they leave me to go elsewhere I have good gear one of the best tanking druid on my server I think. I have done everything to make it better but not as much as i would like to have.

I have in full raid 53k health and have reached 57k some times wiithout servival, 32000 armor my dodge is in full raid around 50% my hit rating is 412.

My only numbers that look low are strenght, haste, and expertise, real low can anyone tell me if these low numbers is the reason to address on my character to make him better tanker

or any other advise either in talent points etc...etc....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Gorgonnash&cn=Playingnfear&gn=Royal+Regiment

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&cn=Playingnfear&gn=Royal+Regiment

Darksend
12-26-2009, 09:35 AM
wrong forum + no armory link = hard to tell you anything besides that you are about 100 points over hit cap.

Barta
12-26-2009, 10:47 AM
I cannot seem to hold agro very well in mutiple boss

Do you mean multiple mobs? Like an aoe trash pack? Or do you mean a boss? Or do you mean multiple bosses, like you have trouble on more than one boss encounter?

IF you mean aoe trash packs, my recommendation would be to drop shredding attacks and imp mangle, pick up master shapeshifter and reglyph from growl to maul. Then tab around as you mash this macro:

/cast Swipe
/cast Maul

It's pretty straightforward, holding aoe threat as a bear. If its a smaller pull (like 2-4 mobs), you can try to get them all with lacerate (and mangle for that matter) to get the maul damage bonus from rend and tear.

IF you mean a boss, again drop imp mangle and shredding attacks and pick up master shapeshifter.

-----

Side notes (not related to your original question) regarding your gear: you're wearing a lot of non-stamina gems, more stam! You're also sporting like 200 more hit than you need AND you're wearing a monster hit trinket, less hit! You shouldn't have any problem at all holding threat since you have decent gear and a good weapon.

EDIT: Also don't use the dodge idol, use the old agility one (226)

Kazeyonoma
12-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Moved to appropriate forum, please take a moment to read our rules to better understand our forum organization.