PDA

View Full Version : Warrior block rating in icc

tovok
12-26-2009, 05:56 AM
Hi all, i am here to express some concerns. hopeing that all will gief there 2 cents. the lack of said block value/rating on items in icc has me concerned especialy in my situation the mitagation is not a major loss with the gain of other avoidance stats but, i do have extremely high dps in my guild there tps is rather high and due to this i am usualy the MT for bosses thru my high out put, if any one knows how much threat reduction we are going to averagely loosing or if any one knows if tps wise it is visable to upgrade to tier 10 and = items please post a comment on your thoughts thank you all for your time and a very merry chrismas to you all

Furrion

Hammerfists
12-26-2009, 06:31 AM
Doubt it will be an issue since we are getting lots of hit in ICC. It might hurt snap aggro but if you have jumpy dps sometimes its better to let them die so they learn their lesson. Shield Block Value to me has become a threat stat i would rather see hit do to it effecting all my attacks over just my shield slams. So i predict where shield slams go down you will more than compensate with threat output with other attacks.

tovok
12-26-2009, 08:37 AM
hehe shield block is pretty high all my stats atm are pretty good 40k hp unbuffed 27% dodge 19% parry 18% block < not sure on value but it bloacks 2.4k damage > hit capped exp capped , right now my gear is in a good place but am just loosing and not realy gaining

Griff
12-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Don't forget, strength turns into SBV at 2:1 and the strength itemization in ICC is plentiful. So while you won't see much gear with SBR or SBV, you will get it.

Mctankor
12-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Shield block value is going away in the next expansion anyways and that might be why blizz are going away from it on the new gear?

tovok
12-26-2009, 10:55 PM
tbh i hope your right otherwise warriors are going to be having a realy hard time after upgrading gear so tier 10 here i come :P ... should be intresting to see how things go now

Fledern
12-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Item - Warrior T10 Protection 2P Bonus - Spell - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=70843)

Tier 10 2-pc set bonus is the answer