PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Warrior, trying to decide what to get

mayhemtank
12-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Hey, I have 53 frost emblems. My wowarmory is The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightbringer&n=Andys)
I was wondering if I should get the 264 tanking cloak from the emblem vendor, save up for the 228 stam trinket, or get Tier 10 shoulders. Advice plz?
(not really lookin at the belt, cuz I can get a drop from ICC 10/25, so I'd rather get something that doesnt drop from the bosses that r available)

krc
12-25-2009, 11:53 PM
I would buy either the belt or the cloak, both are very good choices. The trinket isn't really worth getting, it is a very small upgrade over The Black Heart, Satrina's or the Glyph of Indom.

mayhemtank
12-26-2009, 01:30 PM
bump

Eisen
12-26-2009, 01:42 PM
50-50 between the belt or the cloak. Personally I lean towards the belt.

mayhemtank
12-26-2009, 10:33 PM
bump
(also, check my armory site so that u know which is a bigger upgrade for me)

Aggathon
12-26-2009, 11:21 PM
The frost emblem belt is BiS, there's really nothing better.

Don't bother with tier10, save emblems and get the badge gear/off piece first, then worry about T10, when you do go for shoulders/helm.

Trinket is pretty meh, what you have is good enough, though it is a decent upgrade. Might look at picking up glyph of indominability.

I'd say go belt -> cloak -> gloves -> chest

Cainne
12-27-2009, 02:56 AM
The frost emblem belt is BiS, there's really nothing better.

Don't bother with tier10, save emblems and get the badge gear/off piece first, then worry about T10, when you do go for shoulders/helm.

Trinket is pretty meh, what you have is good enough, though it is a decent upgrade. Might look at picking up glyph of indominability.

I'd say go belt -> cloak -> gloves -> chest

Current BiS. No one knows what 277 gear there will be yet :D

Aggathon
12-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Current BiS. No one knows what 277 gear there will be yet :D

MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft Guides and Raid Strategies (http://www.mmo-champion.com)

Ya we do, and the armor on it so far has made it BiS. At the very least you could make that argument for any other piece of gear, point is for max throughput for your buck, belt is going to be one of the best. Cloak is also very good, but imo the belt is just amazing.