View Full Version : Warrior Rate me and advice me :)
Hey tanking mates...
Can you tell me what instances i can do ?
i just start again after a long brake and i have no idea where i should beginn.
It would be nice if you give me advice for gemming and item switches if you can.
Armory The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Madmortem&n=Eija)
12-25-2009, 03:21 PM
With your current setup you can tank any heroic instances... HoR in heroic mode might be a challenge but certainly do-able with good DPS.
But a few changes would do you good.
1) Your current profession don't do you much good. I'd change to Mining (for Toughness, A passive stamina buff), Jewelcrafting for nice unique JC gems or Blacksmithing for socketing Gloves and Bracers.
2) Upgrade your Dodge & Stamina gem on helmet.
3) Upgrade the enchantment and Parry & Stamina on shoulderpads.
4) Change Agility enchantment to armor or defense on cloak.
5) Upgrade the Parry & Defense gem on, Swap the Parry & Stamina for a pure +30 Stamina gem and Swap the 22 Defense enchantment for +10 to all stats on chest.
6) Upgrade the gem on wrists or swap for a epic Parry & Stamina gem.
7) Upgrade gem on gloves.
8) Upgrade gem on waist.
9) Upgrade one of the Dodge & Stamina gems and swap the other for +30 Stamina
10) Upgrade the enchantment on boots for +22 Stamina.
11) Swap the Valor Medal of the First War trinket for a Figurine - Monarch Crab (Requires you swap a profession to Jewelcrafting)
Figurine Monarch Crab
Blue Socket: +30 Stamina
Yellow Socket: Anything with stamina here.
Socket Bonus: +9 Stamina
Use: 300 Dodge for 10 seconds. 1 Minute cooldown so a bit of a downgrade compared to your current trinket but +117 is pretty nice :)
wow that was a very fast answer ty... i ll check it out !
i still have the trinket form 2nd boss from azjol nerub it has many stam on it ( i cant use the JC trinket with out skill or?)
12-25-2009, 05:07 PM
The jewelcrafting trinkets require that you are a jewelcrafter since they are bind on pickup when created.
However I only use the jewelcrafting trinket temporarily while I search for a better one :)
But Stamina should definately be your priority right now untill you're around 38k or so and then you can start work on Parry and/or Dodge