PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Need some help with my Prot warr pleaze

brunskilla
12-22-2009, 05:14 PM
So just recently hit 80 and got tired of dps, so like everyone took the plunge into tanking. Currently i am tanking all heriocs up to FoS with no problems at all. The first two bosses in PoS arnt to bad but when it comes to the 5 man pulls before the boss then im screwed. This is my char. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :) thanks.
Brunskilla

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Brunskilla The real Brunskilla haha cheers.

krc
12-22-2009, 05:38 PM
For your AoE pulls what I recommend doing is hitting shift v so the name plates come up, charging in, hit thunder clap, shock wave, shield block, spam cleave and click on the name plates while doing the single target abilities.

For your gemming try and get stamina into every slot unless the socket bonus is 9 stamina or higher while staying over 540 defense. Here are the enchants I would change as long as you can stay over 540, 225 armor your cloak, 275 health to your chest, mongoose to wep, 18 stam to your gloves, tuskar's vitality to your boots and switch Lavanthor's Talisman for the Glyph of Indomitability.

Surmaaja
12-22-2009, 10:01 PM
In PoS most of the mobs are undead so if you have priest/paladin in your group you can ask some cc help from them.

Tengenstein
12-22-2009, 10:45 PM
heroic throw the far Flamebringer, charge the other flamebringer, and shield bash him, thats 2 silenced mobs in one GCD, gather them all up on the female vrykul caster.

now you have a nice easy clump of mobs all within cleave range, and if you see/hear a hellfire going off, you can just shockwave the entire group to interupt it. Keeps spell reflect on cooldown, and go TC and cleave mad.

hope you have someone who can clear posions