PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Help me please.Low hp problems.

Hydrixer
12-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Hey i am a dk tank.I have noticed blood tanks have more hp then me but i like frost but wan't the hp.Everyone says for my gear i should have way higher hp.Could somebody help me talent wise or gear wise please.Thanks:D

us/Bronzebeard/alliance/hydrixer

http://www.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=hydrixer&searchType=all

weisskrutz
12-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Hey i am a dk tank.I have noticed blood tanks have more hp then me but i like frost but wan't the hp.Everyone says for my gear i should have way higher hp.Could somebody help me talent wise or gear wise please.Thanks:D

Post your armory link

Hydrixer
12-22-2009, 10:20 AM
Ok man.Sorry lol i thought it automatically posted my info for some odd reason

baleog
12-22-2009, 10:35 AM
If you are looking for more stamina, here's some stuff you can do:

Change your shoulder gem to Solid Majestic Zircon, (+24 stam)
Enchant Super Health to chest (+75 HP)
Heavy Borean Armor Kit to gloves (+18 stam)
Solid Majestic Zircon in your belt (+15 stam)
Solid Majestic Zircon in your boots (+24 stam)
2nd tanking ring with 30 stam enchant (+30 stam)
Farm up the two easily-obtainable stamina trinkets (Essence of Gossamer and The Black Heart) (+237 stam)

So there's 348 stamina you can gain and the 75HP increase from your chest, not including scaling from your talents and raid buffs.

Theotherone
12-22-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm curious, why gem for agility as a tank?

Also, ring enchants should be 30 stam not ap; if you want ap, then go for strength 1 str = 2 ap for dk. At first I thought this was dps set, then I looked again and saw defense on the legs.

Also, Blood will always have more hp then frost, it's the nature of the talents; for me it runs about 1300 more hp in blood. But I must say I feel much sturdier in Frost these days especially in ICC.

The chest enchant is for 275 health not 75 I think there was a typo. I'd go Mighty Armor on the cloak for an extra 225 armor.

Hydrixer
12-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Go to wow-heroes.com and search up Hydrixer/us/bronzebeard/alliance.I posted a armory link but it has my dps stuff mixed in with my tank stuff and it shows my hp beign 30k and it's 31.5k...WTF!!!I am currently in the process of farmin honor to get all +30stam gems except the red one that makes my Meta gem work..The 20 dodge on my shoulders is the one i am keeping for the red one.

weisskrutz
12-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Go to wow-heroes.com and search up Hydrixer/us/bronzebeard/alliance.I posted a armory link but it has my dps stuff mixed in with my tank stuff and it shows my hp beign 30k and it's 31.5k...WTF!!!I am currently in the process of farmin honor to get all +30stam gems except the red one that makes my Meta gem work..The 20 dodge on my shoulders is the one i am keeping for the red one.

Also, Look into that new trinket that came out from the 3.3 path. +220 stamina, which I would replace your Platinum Disk of Battle with.

Theotherone
12-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Also, Look into that new trinket that came out from the 3.3 path. +220 stamina, which I would replace your Platinum Disk of Battle with.

Thought it looked like a mix of dps and tank; that makes sense now.

weisskrutz
12-23-2009, 10:10 AM
Thought it looked like a mix of dps and tank; that makes sense now.

Probably is, but either way you cannot go wrong from the huge health gain from 220 stamina.

Hydrixer
12-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Witch trinket are yall talking about?The plus 225 stamina.Is it at the frost vendor or is it ickor's thumb from H-PoS?

Aggathon
12-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Witch trinket are yall talking about?The plus 225 stamina.Is it at the frost vendor or is it ickor's thumb from H-PoS?

Frost Vendor "The Skeleton Key"