PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Question about trinkets and gear set...

splnter
12-21-2009, 07:59 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Splnter)

That shows what I usually do heroics in. My other trinket is the essence of gossamer, and the other neck I use is Shard of the Crystal Forest, and I have the libram that gives 200 dodge rating after hammer.

I usually use my current armory for heroics to get the extra shield block value to do more damage on trash/absorb more since they hit for less.

For raids I recall reading that one should use a high stam trinket and an avoidance one, like the armor one from triumph(I think) badges, the glyph one.

Is that a good general rule of thumb? I suppose magic intensive fights one should stack stam, but on more "regular" fights is this alright?

Alright, criticism on build/gear is helpful. I do have a trophy in my bags that I'm getting the triumph badges to spend, and I have 48 frost badges.

Elv
12-22-2009, 12:26 AM
You seem to have the right idea, your hit rating is kind of low I would generally try to stay above the 150 area as far as that goes, change your weapon enchant to Accuracy. Enchant your chest with defense. Epic gems..

As far as the trinkets go it comes down to personal preference, I normally try to stick with two stamina ones just because the amount of stamina on one trinket alone is insane and I feel like that is too much to give up.

I would change your glyphs to Seal of Vengeance, Divine Plea, and Righteous Defense.

Also your minor glyphs are OK, but I would go with the Glyph of the Wise over the Blessing of Kings glyph, just in case you ever go really out of mana its nice to have.

And as far as your talents go I wouldn't put a point into BoM, instead put it into Improved Judgements, the reason being sure only one point is needed to use the 969 rotation, but it's very nice to have if your picking up adds that one second means a lot, Ex: Halls of Reflection where The Lich King is chasing you and all those adds are rushing up.