PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Unidentifiable Organ

Aggathon
12-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Okay so I'm dumb, I thought this dropped from a different boss and it actually drops from putricide... I should have double checked before posting. I'll re-bump this once putricide is actually killable! lol.

So, now that this is out, do people have logs of the actual uptime? There was a LOT of math speculation when this first came out, I just thought it would be interesting to see how the results have panned out in practice. Does anyone have one already and have some logs to go along with it? How has it worked out for you? Worth it?

CurVG
01-06-2010, 06:03 PM
The proc is in the description? 60%.

Dots
01-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Okay so I'm dumb, I thought this dropped from a different boss and it actually drops from putricide... I should have double checked before posting. I'll re-bump this once putricide is actually killable! lol.

It drops from Putricide 10 though, who has been killed quite a few times.
Putricide 25 has been killed by now as well by the way, a lot of guilds just didn't try because of the 'bug' that is not a bug and waited for a blue post instead.

Aggathon
01-06-2010, 09:54 PM
It drops from Putricide 10 though, who has been killed quite a few times.
Putricide 25 has been killed by now as well by the way, a lot of guilds just didn't try because of the 'bug' that is not a bug and waited for a blue post instead.

I made this post a month ago.

Dots
01-07-2010, 04:43 AM
I made this post a month ago.

Good point. :P
I blame the thread necromancer.

Then again, he is killable now - so bump!

Aggathon
01-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Good point. :P
I blame the thread necromancer.

Then again, he is killable now - so bump!

I'd love to see a log of this and see what the actual uptime is and/or if it only procs on connected hits or all hits (kind of like DBS's mark of the fallen champion damage applies regardless of hit or miss).

Dragaan
01-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Only 1 person in the world has it I think. That's the paladin tanking in paragon's kill video.

Edit: Disregard this, lol. Spaced out and thought I was still on the last word thread.

Rawkz
01-07-2010, 12:49 PM
I picked it up last night , you shouldn't have a problem with it dropping off inside icecrown. elsewhere I cant promise anything though.

It builds up really quick.

Don't have a log of it cause it was the last boss we killed that night but inside Icecrown so long as you are tanking it will be up.

Aggathon
01-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I picked it up last night , you shouldn't have a problem with it dropping off inside icecrown. elsewhere I cant promise anything though.

It builds up really quick.

Don't have a log of it cause it was the last boss we killed that night but inside Icecrown so long as you are tanking it will be up.

I really want to see if it procs regardless of hit or miss, so if you have time could you like run a 5 man and post a WoL report if you have time?

Rawkz
01-07-2010, 01:04 PM
It doesn't proc when you are missed, you HAVE to be struck. I don't usually run the logs in this guild but I'll set one up for this purpose only give me an hour or so and I'll get one going and do a toc10 or something, fair warning though, i barely get hit in 10 mans so the proc wont appear as potent as it would if I were in Icecrown.

Aggathon
01-07-2010, 01:50 PM
quite understandable, I just want to get a feel for the trinket in general, in all circumstances.

Rawkz
01-07-2010, 03:37 PM
World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis (http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4k8pyujkotm1gjq5/)

Took me a while to figure out how to work it, but here ya go. I tanked a heroic or whatever in dps gear to ensure the trinket was gonna proc.

Invigorated is the name of the buff

Kojiyama
01-08-2010, 06:24 AM
From the logs it looks like the numbers I did for the uptime in the other thread based on Kavan's modeling should be more or less correct.

See -> http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/60939-new-wing-brings-new-possibilities-2.html#post349642 and following posts.