PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Grim Toll vs Needle Encrusted Scorpion or Us Both??

Giles Deathstalker
12-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Link to armory The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Gilesz)

So I just got the Needle Encrusted Scorpion and I equipped it to replace my Mirror of Truth. And then I thought maybe running around with to ArP Proc trinkets may be overkill.

Atm I'm at 58.23% ArP unbuffed (not with battle stance which is another 16% atm with 2 set T9 Bonus)

I've also got 40.70% Crit rating unbuffed atm.

So my questions is really which of these solutions should I go with

For my two trinkets

Grim Toll and Needle Encrusted Scorpion

Grim Toll and Mirror of Truth

Needle Encrusted Scorpion and Mark of Supremecy (triumph badge hit trinket to replace hit lost from Grim Toll)

Arcticsword
12-23-2009, 11:01 AM
I believe having 2 arp procing trinkets would be useless since the likelness of them overlapping is pretty good. Wich means one of thier procs would be going to waste. and seeing as your already over soft cap with needle encrusted scorpion by a good bit i would just go needle encrusted scorpion and the mark of supremecy. But hold on to mirror of truth in case you start getting alot of hit gear so you have a dps stat trinket to switch in.

Arklay
12-23-2009, 11:18 AM
i've been trying to get this new trinket and test it with grim toll, since the NES procs with crits, maybe it won't proc at the same time as grim toll, so if you are just soft capping your Arp maybe the uptime of the Arp buff could be higher, but idk until it drops for me