PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Tankadin looking to move into ToC25/ICC10

Theoren
12-17-2009, 10:47 PM
So to get things out of the way here is my current Armory Theoren (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Theoren).

Anyway I have a couple questions regarding moving into ToC25/Ony25/ICC10:

1. Would I be good to start tanking those raids with my current gear?

I ask because really the next few upgrades for me when it comes to badges would be 232 T9 chest and either 232 T9 shoulders or the 245 badge shoulders. I am wondering however if I would be better served trying to grab a trophy and get the 245 T9 chest and shoulders and just skip the 232 ones.

2. If the answer to the above question is no, which would be a better way to go: the 232 T9 shoulders for the 4 piece bonus once I get the chest, or the 245 badge shoulders? Obviously in a straight comparison the Badge shoulders are better, but how much is that 4 piece set worth?

Thanks.

Harmacy
12-18-2009, 12:52 AM
You're specced and glyphed properly, your gear is properly enchanted (although I would ditch some of those defense enchants for armor/stamina, as you're plenty over the defense minimum), and your gear itself is good enough for all current content (except for the crappy shield - go farm the one in regular HoR when you get a chance).

For your next EoT upgrade, I'd suggest the libram. Even in this crazy world of stam stacking, 200 dodge is a LOT, and would certainly add more survivability than some block value (unless you're tanking a lot of adds in your block set).

After that, if you get a trophy spend it on the chest. If not, I'd just go for the 245 shoulders and say to heck with the four piece.