PDA

View Full Version : Paladin About ICC raiding... pally tank

Dragonpally
12-17-2009, 01:25 PM
I took a look at the ICC raid (few guildies and i slipped in and looked around at the vendors) and im not liking the fact my dodge rate drops from 24.96% to 4.96% so I was wondering what would be the best route to go:
1) should I just worry about getting hp up? fully buffed I can get 42k hp unbuffed 35k?
2) Should I just get another eot set and fouse more on dodge or parry rating?

I am saving the eof im getting for new cloak then working on the relic.

Im just wondering Im going to be the maintanking it for it so any help will be nice.

drae
12-17-2009, 01:27 PM
There are numerous threads on how to combat chill of the throne via gearing. The most important thing to remember is CHILL CHANGES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when it comes to gearing strategies, you just have less dodge.

It's really a good thing.

dagimp007
12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
I took a look at the ICC raid (few guildies and i slipped in and looked around at the vendors) and im not liking the fact my dodge rate drops from 24.96% to 4.96% so I was wondering what would be the best route to go:
1) should I just worry about getting hp up? fully buffed I can get 42k hp unbuffed 35k?
2) Should I just get another eot set and fouse more on dodge or parry rating?

I am saving the eof im getting for new cloak then working on the relic.

Im just wondering Im going to be the maintanking it for it so any help will be nice.

Stack Stam... its what i been doing since Ulduar... Dodge is over rated and you get enough through your gear

Dragonpally
12-17-2009, 01:34 PM
okay I just wanted to know because the raid group we have the priest can't make it all the time so I wanted to know the best way to go we always end up having pally and 2 druid heals.