PDA

View Full Version : Druid Feral tank and the leg humping bloodbeast.

Fawne
12-16-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm the off-tank in a rather well put together raiding guild, and am having a spot of trouble with one blood beast in particular in the 25 sarufang enounter. Assuming my back is to the door and we're tanking him where he starts it's the bloodbeast that spawns right behind my left-rear leg (or the six-thirty bloodbeast). It *always* agro's to me. I've gone so far as to remove Glyph of Maul from my glyphs, remove swipe completely from my rotation once there's five seconds left on his blood beasts cooldown, and still the little leg-humper clings.

Has anyone encountered/heard about this, and is there a way out of it?

pavl
12-16-2009, 11:09 PM
We tank him on the stairs right in front of where he spawns and as soon when a few secs are left until the blood beasts spawn we have a rogue with a macro set up switch to 2 weapons with crippling poison and do tricks of trade to someone standing (boomking or ele shaman )in the middle back by where the dwarfs used to be and then just FoK so they all go to that person, then the range just have fun. If they don't die by the time they reach him they just thunderstorm/typhoon them back and they're usually dead a few seconds after that.

Fawne
12-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks! Forgot to mention that we have a DK dropping DnD under the beasts and booking it for the Ele shaman in back, might give the Fok approach a try tomorrow night.

Fledern
12-16-2009, 11:37 PM
We tank him facing the way he comes up, with the tanks on the stairs. Usually we're fine, but that particular beast you mention does like to aggro whoever is around the spot you mentioned, even if he's standing like a statue.