PDA

View Full Version : Tanking What, If anything am I in need of...

Thierna
12-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Armory Link (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Thierna)

I'm here to see what I am missing, I have done some raiding, and want to get into it more, but I feel I am missing some things...I know I have some ilevel 200 gear still, and I am in heroics looking to replace those.

So any tips would be great.

Thanks

Thierna

hbombs
12-16-2009, 08:12 AM
a few suggestions

1- 275 HP to chest
2- remove the hit gem from your epic ring
3- get the emblem of triumph ring
4- grab a cloak from the AH or badges
5- work on getting all epic gems.. mostly 30 stam

replacing those two blues will help you get into raids much easier.

Thierna
12-16-2009, 08:42 AM
What should I worry about having capped? Hit or Expertise? I am hit "capped" and close to expertise, and I have a hard time really putting my finger on which is more important to a paladin tank.

Thanks

Ulosthegame
12-16-2009, 09:21 AM
What should I worry about having capped? Hit or Expertise? I am hit "capped" and close to expertise, and I have a hard time really putting my finger on which is more important to a paladin tank.

Thanks

expertise.

Griff
12-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Until you hit 26, expertise is MUCH better than hit rating. After you hit 26 expertise, it drops down to slightly better than hit rating.

Thierna
12-16-2009, 11:13 AM
Ok, I will work on that, now, are the any trinkets or other gear that I am missing to get some more expertise? I know I shouldn't gem for it, nor should I enchant for it.

I am finding very few pieces with it on, there are only 2 pieces, that are better than what I have, and they are the shoulders and helm from H-HoR and H-PoS, but currently my Helm is much better, with the gem soccets and Stam on it, and my T9 shoulders give me a set bonus...so it seems kind of a catch 22.

Thanks again for the tips guys, hope to hear more soon!

Griff
12-16-2009, 11:15 AM
New trinkets would be good. At least farm up a black heart. I'll let a pally answer your gearing questions though.