PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight new tanking enchant?

timtim89
12-16-2009, 08:07 AM
So i have a DK tank i do Ice Crown with and i was starting to think that the tanking enchants u get from sons of hordir/inscription are useless right now because of the 20% dodge nerf they give you in ICC

So whould it be better to go with the pvp chant that gives 30stam and 15res

anyrate here is my armory
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Garona&n=Lan)

Oblivion
12-16-2009, 08:09 AM
The argument can and has been made, that the dodge nerf in icecrown can very well make dodge even more valuable to have, pending DR's. I personally would not use the PvP enchant, and off the top of my head, I can't really think of why the 300ish health would be more valuable than what the Hodir rep offers.

PatrikL
12-16-2009, 09:27 AM
So i have a DK tank i do Ice Crown with and i was starting to think that the tanking enchants u get from sons of hordir/inscription are useless right now because of the 20% dodge nerf they give you in ICC

Dodge is exactly as much worth after the radiance as it was before.

The only reasons how this would have changed is if you have less than 20% dodge (and then you shouldnt even think about entering ICC because your gear must be awful/wrong spec) or if the diminishing return was applied after the reduction (and then dodge would be more valueble than before not less).

That beeing said I have just a few days ago switched to the PvP enchant myself to try it out compared to the SoH one This was one at the same time as I focused a bit more on stamina in general but I am as of yet undecided which is best.

Ulosthegame
12-16-2009, 10:23 AM
I use the 30 stam one- unless you're doing Saurfang, I'd say it's better.