PDA

View Full Version : Druid Druid tanks stats for icc

Sakora
12-16-2009, 01:22 AM
Druid tank stats for icc 5 man heroics

Hi i,ve been resto for a while,looking for info on stats for a change to Bear tanking.I can find talents and gear references,but i,m a newbie on the sort of stats needed.

Stamina
Armor
Agility
Dodge rating
Defense rating
Expertise and hit
Haste
Crit
Armor pen
I had a warrior tank in bc,seems strange to not hit defense cap.
Ty for any help

Brummelufs
12-16-2009, 02:25 AM
I'm not goina to bitch about using search - but you could've found most of the answer by using search.

Defense cap is useless for a druidtank since you get it from "Survival of the Fittest" it makes you uncrittable which is the same a 540 defense on other tankclasses.
In regards to other stats there are different schools but currently most, if not all, druid tanks are going stam for endgame raiding.

A good guide is available here on tankspot.
http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f200/40502-wotlk-feral-druid-guide.html

Darksend
12-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Not to be rude, but what is the point of this thread?

Is it to ask a question about which stats you need because if it is frankly I am confused as to exactly what you want answered because right now you just have a copy and paste of the list I posted in my druid guide.

Nivera
12-20-2009, 06:46 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe the question is what numbers to aim for in each of those stats for ICC. How much Stamina, agil, etc. should we have before we try to tackle ICC 5 mans or raids?

Darksend
12-20-2009, 10:32 PM
My alt warrior did a full 25 man clear in ulduar 10 hard mode gear and 2 pieces from normal 25 TOC.

Based on that I would say farm heroics for triumph and get a full 232 set or better depending on how available trophies are to you.

as for the 5 mans, spec feral and put swipe on your bars. there is nothing in FoS that is even remotely hard even on heroic as long as people kill the corrupted soul on the first boss and stop dps if the healer gets the damage shared debuff on the second boss. PoS is not hard at all, the only hard pulls are the 2 on the ramp after the second boss with 5 casters. Mark up the pulls and assign interupts and it is easy. The final instance is tricky and you need a good group or no matter how good your tank gear is you will not finish it. you cannot aoe in halls you need to mark and focus and CC the mercenaries, find a pocket shadowpriest and the instance gets 100x easier.

Sakora
12-21-2009, 04:21 AM
Hi ty for reply.
Yes it was numbers for stats,which would be a good guideline for me.
I have been running icc 5 man heroics as resto to familiarize myself with the encounters.
Greetz Sakora