PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Order a tank war should buy with frost emblems.

Spiff
12-15-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm just curious what the idea is for how we should go about spending our frost emblems. I was originally thinking get the cloak first, but then i'm wondering how valuable the t10 2 peice bonus is and if its something to shoot for first, and if that is the case which 2 peices of the T9 should I keep for my 2 piece for that. Anyone have any ideas?

Arterius
12-15-2009, 09:38 PM
I was going to get the cloak first, but I won a tier token today so I'm going to save up for the helm, which looks like it could be BiS.

Mookey
12-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Just wait few days Vene said that it's his next topic m8, and he never made it wrong so far.

I have cloak from 10 man tribute, so I'm more looking forward to belt, as always there are good and better pieces and you just have to take into account what you already have. No matter if best badge piece is piece X if you have imba piece in that slot and some not upgraded item in some other - your best upgrade will not be "best badge item"

Aethelas
12-16-2009, 02:08 AM
Well. It's quite simple actually. This is what I do:

Just look at your gear and find the upgrade that will give you the best mileage. When you've narrowed it down to 1 or two possible choices look at the alternatives and ask yourself if you're about to spend your badges on something that will last you a long time or if it is something that'll be replaced sometime soon. By then you should have a pretty firm grasp of things and you don't require waiting for someone else to think it out for you. I don't mean you shouldn't listen to Vene - for his guides and articles are awesome - there's no harm in thinking a little for yourself! :)

Buttlern
12-16-2009, 07:22 AM
If I don't manage to get helm drop from the 2nd boss, and instead get my hands on a token, I will most likely buy tier head first since the current ilvl 258 head from togc is just plain bad =D other then that I haven't been looking up the loot that much, but this cloak you are talking about sure is nice, but I think 2p t10 will be prio for me since in my guild we have tank prio on tiers and equal :)

swelt
12-16-2009, 07:30 AM
There's a lot of math in this thread: http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/59680-t10-set-bonuses-worth.html - but naturally you need to consider your current gear too.