PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Low HP compared to other tanks

cleetis
12-15-2009, 03:12 PM
I am just curious as to why my HP seems to be so low compared to other tanks. It seems my gear is equal to others but for some odd reason i cant get my HP up near the 38k unbuffed mark :( any help? or is it not needed for the new material released with patch 3.3?

here is my armory

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=cleetis)

felhoof
12-15-2009, 03:14 PM
just a guess, but I'd say a big chunk of that is because you don't have another stam trinket. YOu've got a couple def enchants instead of stam, but that's not that crucial and wouldn't make that big a difference. But the glyph instead fo heart of iron or juggernaut's is a big deal.

Griff
12-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Who are the other tanks? Stam converts to health at different rates for different classes.

No second stam trinket, defense to chest instead of 275 health and a rare strength gem in your shoulders also contribute to your low health.

Btw, fix your spec. No Armored to the Teeth or Gag Order? Very naughty indeed.

cleetis
12-15-2009, 03:51 PM
I am in the process of loosing a couple of things and gaining those two talents... the more research i have done the more i understand why...

i was comparing myself to other warriors on my server and on here.

I needed a red gem to get my META... what should i replace the STR gem with? Is there an expertise red gem?

also where do i get those other STA trinkets?

Reev
12-15-2009, 03:53 PM
You can put a purple gem in (counts as both red and blue). There is a Stam/Expertise Purple gem which would work well for you.

Griff
12-15-2009, 04:14 PM
25 man ulduar for one stam trinket (Heart of Iron) Toc10/25 for Satrina's Scarab or save your frosty badges for the badge stam trinket.