PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Blood DK New At Tanking

Bluedeathz
12-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Hello all,

I've been all DPS (main Hunter then Mage) and now im giving my DK some attention. All of my gear is crap as of now and I'm starting to work on it (lots of greens and some blues). As I read through most of the post I see, as with other characters, I have my specific talents I need to focus on (def cap, hit, dodge and parry). As I level up (currently 76) should I stay focused on my def cap and then what? I ran a reg AN yesterday and tanked for the first time and each time in a mobs of 3 i could only hold 2 of the three and had to death grip the third each time. I know most of my issues are my gear (with holding aggro) but as I better my gear, what sould I look at as far as rotation.

Being new to the DK class the build I am using is one i found on line and to be honest I dont know if it's good or bad but its worked for me as far as leveling and running the only two dungeons i've run on this toon. As I progress with the this toon and get him some proper gear, I'm sure I'll rectify most of my issues but getting a little more insight into the tricks of the trade with Blood DK Tanking would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link to my build and gear, (dont laugh to hard!) im just leveling now, not putting in any effort to gear right now.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Terokkar&cn=Bluedeathz&gn=The+Judgement)

Thank you to all that respond.

Bluedeathz