PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Need help to get hit caped.. LOL

dcube
12-15-2009, 04:11 AM
Hello.
I currently play DK Tank, here is my character The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Is%C3%ADldur)
As you can see my hit is BAD really really bad...
What item/items should I upgrade to recieve the hit cap?
It shouldnt be to hard to get the item also.

krc
12-15-2009, 04:41 AM
As long as you aren't having threat problems there is really no need to get hit capped.

Nitrous
12-15-2009, 06:03 AM
As said by krc, there is no need to get hit capped unless you are having threat problems, and even though I'd look more into what your expertise is rather than hit cap.

If you are either at the 26 minimum for expertise or above, as long as you have some resemblance of hit rating, you should be alright. Just try to plan your upgrades to have some hit rating on them.

Aggathon
12-15-2009, 07:33 AM
I honestly think if you're having threat problems you may want to look at what those problems are rather than stacking hit since most tanks don't really need hit at all.

Kazeyonoma
12-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Moved to proper forum, please read rules.

loquatious
12-15-2009, 10:35 AM
just curious the ...LOL after the subject - what does this mean?

Obviously its not funny, like saying I enjoy mustard on a ham sandwich (LOL)

Is it just an internet version of a nervous cough?

I see this often so I'm not criticizing but I am curious.

Vittorio
12-15-2009, 11:38 AM
As said by krc, there is no need to get hit capped unless you are having threat problems, and even though I'd look more into what your expertise is rather than hit cap.

If you are either at the 26 minimum for expertise or above, as long as you have some resemblance of hit rating, you should be alright. Just try to plan your upgrades to have some hit rating on them.

Absolutely correct, especially for DKs, the expertise soft cap at least for holding aggro.

Satrina
12-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Here's a hit cape: Accursed Crawling Cape - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49792)

Reev
12-15-2009, 01:27 PM
just curious the ...LOL after the subject - what does this mean?

Obviously its not funny, like saying I enjoy mustard on a ham sandwich (LOL)

Is it just an internet version of a nervous cough?

I see this often so I'm not criticizing but I am curious.

Yeah, that always kind of annoys me too, lol.