PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Where can I Improve?

Fez
12-15-2009, 12:21 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&n=Moofez)

That is my armory, I do have the JC trinket and Black Heart which pushes my HP to 36k unbuffed, my only question though is how can I raise it without dropping my already low Exp and hit rating to the floor?

It would be cool to walk around with over 38k unbuffed, but I don't think I want my threat generation to suffer. Thanks in advance for all the help guys

Harmacy
12-15-2009, 12:56 AM
I would certainly replace your avoidance trinkets with the BH and crab, unless you're putting together a specific avoidance set (or a block set I suppose). There are certain fights where avoidance will serve you well, but the vast majority of them stamina stacking is the way to go.

If you're having threat issues, may I suggest the Accuracy enchant to your weapon? Hit is self-explanatory, and more crit = more Deep Wounds. I'd also suggest getting Armsman on your gloves, that right there is a flat 2% threat.

Fez
12-15-2009, 02:47 AM
At the moment im having zero threat issues, im really just wondering what do I need to do to up my stamina without neglecting the basics...i.e. soft exp cap, def cap, and hit rating. Am I gemming wrong at the moment?

Harmacy
12-15-2009, 03:07 AM
I wouldn't consider the exp soft cap and the hit cap to be in the same category as the defense minimum. You only need enough hit and expertise to maintain good threat - if you have zero threat issues, why not replace a handful of gems with pure stamina and see where that leads you?

Fez
12-15-2009, 03:30 AM
True and aye, not sure why I didn't even start with that in the first place :). Thanks Harmony.