PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Grudgebearer lookin for some answers

Grudgebearer
12-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Characters Name: Grudgebearer
Armory:The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Farstriders&n=Grudgebearer)

I am having a hard time understanding a lot of the language and how to crunch the numbers properly for my tank.

The first issue is am I at the cap of 102.4% I believe I am, but if not what is most effiecient way to accomplish that.

I am also aware that I am under capped on Expertise and Hit Cap, which I unfortunately just became aware of(/delete toon). I did not notice it before since I have never had a problem holding aggro until 3.3 when I have encountered some really fantastic dps. Also I noticing that my health is really spiky which is why I am asking about the 102.4%.

I have read quite a bit, but alot of it is people who obviously know what they are talking about, but have put it in a language that I do not understand :confused:. So from reading what I typed I have said the same thing numerous times. I just would like to make the healers and dps's job easier in the end and improve my tanking even more.

Harmacy
12-15-2009, 12:52 AM
What content are you doing? Because 102.4% is nice for heroics, and very nice if you're tanking adds in raids, but for MTing almost all raid bosses block rating is useless - the focus is more on stamina stacking.

For that reason, I'd recommend you lose the dodge trinket for a stamina one.

Spec and glyphs look good, except you really should have Vindication if you plan on raiding. It's an extremely powerful talent, much more powerful than the 2% crit.

Also, if you're having problems sustaining threat, the best glove enchant is not expertise or hit, but rather Armsman. 2% threat is better than a small amount of either hit or expertise.

Finally, you're using the wrong meta (unless this helm is specifically for your block set). Austere is much better (32 stamina and 2% armor).