PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Trinket advice

Vigo
12-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Bit of a preface/history. Im relatively new to the whole tanking thing. Ive played since beta, but this is my first tanking char. We needed another tank so 2 groups could have a realistic chance of 2 groups of hard mode 10 mans. So here I am. I generally only have access to 10 mans as i take my main to 25s. So My current trinkets, not taking into account the ICC available ones, are Black Heart, Glyph of Indomability(sp), and the Ony one. Im unsure which are the best 2 options to use generally. I know the BH proc and basically all of the Glyph arent super hot for physical dmg fights, but other than that, advice would be great.

Harmacy
12-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Save the Ony trinket for a block and/or avoidance set. It's horrible for your MT set.

Black Heart is a great little trinket. The Glyph is very nice for encounters where the dangerous part is physical damage, but not so much for fights with dangerous magical damage. I would switch between BH/Glyph and BH/another stamina trinket. Do you have brewfest trinkets?

Vigo
12-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the reply, and yep I have the brewfest trinket. I expect to get the badge stam trinket before too long. But ive had terrible luck with cloak drops so that has to be priority 1 for me atm.