PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Glyphs, Trinkets, ect.

Lindric
12-14-2009, 08:39 PM
First I would like to thank you guys for all the great info I have pulled from this site.

Here is my armory link The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Lindric)

I had a few questions about glyphs, right now I am using blocking, devastate and babaric insults. I know that there is a better option for the set up of those 3. What is the current recommended glyph set up. I was thinking of changing barb in or blocking for shield wall, but not sure which other to pick up.

My trinkets are currently fervor of the frostborn, onyxia blood talisman, one of the brewfest and the black heart which i switch around depending on the situation, and am currently working towards the glyph of indomability. Mostly I use fervor and black heart. Are ther any others I should consider?

Shield Block, or block value, are they useful at all?

I know I am under expertise cap I have been farming h hor for the helm that would put me at cap, and lower my hit to about where it needs to be. Any other gear recommendations would be appreciated. Should I hold off on the glyph trinket in favor of the tier legs?

Once again thanks for the help.

Harmacy
12-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Not going to answer your spec/glyph questions as I'm not a warrior.

Fervor of the Frostborn is crap, to be honest. Dodge is nice (on some fights at least), but the on-use just takes way too long to stack up. Onyxia trinket is pretty poor as well, in 90% of fights stamina is way better than avoidance.

I would stick with dual Brewfest for magical-based fights, and Black Heart/Glyph for mainly physical fights.

As a MT, block value is a pure threat stat (a decent one, but nothing you should aim for) and block rating is garbage. But if you're tanking adds, block rating and value become important. It's recommended that you use as little block gear as possible in your MT set, and maintain a seperate block set for tanking adds.

The T9 legs are a slight upgrade over what you have, but not huge. They're good for threat but offer little in the way of defensive stats. I wouldn't recommend buying them unless you have nothing else to buy with badges.