PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Health or Avoidance?

EdgeCamo
12-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Hello there, this is my Armory Link: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Edgecamo)

Just recently I have come across a few trinkets and I was wondering what combination would be best. I have the Purified Onyxia Blood Talisman, Ick's Rotting Thumb, and the two Brewfest trinkets.

Combining these trinkets in different ways give me a variety of HP/Avoidance.

Self buffed I can have 32.5k hp and 55% avoidance, 36k hp and 51.5% avoidance, or i can go in the middle with 34.5k hp and 53.2% avoidance.

What's more important? Avoidance or Health? When I am as low as 32.5k, that's dangerous; but the avoidance is really nice. Thanks for the assistance.

krc
12-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Go with EH, almost every single fight favores EH by a long shot, make sure you always take armor into account with your EH calculations. For taking into account magic damage a rough estimate would be 14.62 armor = 1 stamina. The only bosses that really stand out in my mind that favor avoidance are Saurfang and Ship captain.

For your trinket situation the best way is to use the two Brewfest Trinkets as your primary EH set, and use the avoidance ones for Saurfang and Gunship Captain. Easy upgrades over the Brewfest ones are the Black Heart and Glyph of Indomitability.