PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Wondering what i need to upgrade before i can tank ICC

Elveran
12-14-2009, 01:14 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Archimonde&n=Elveran) here's my armory link.

also pop dragonfin filet for food (tried blackened dragonfin but didn't see much improvement).

Any suggestions critiques are welcome

oh also have the ony trinket, the other brewfest one, and the black heart trinket.

Harmacy
12-14-2009, 10:20 PM
I would use either the Black Heart or the other Brewfest trinket in place of your avoidance trinket. Dodge isn't as good as stamina against the majority of bosses, and the on-use is horrid.

I'd also suggest switching over your other weapon rune to Nerubian Carapace, even if you don't need the defense, 1% stamina is usually better than 2% parry.

Other than that, looking good.

Elveran
12-15-2009, 08:18 AM
I would use either the Black Heart or the other Brewfest trinket in place of your avoidance trinket. Dodge isn't as good as stamina against the majority of bosses, and the on-use is horrid.

I'd also suggest switching over your other weapon rune to Nerubian Carapace, even if you don't need the defense, 1% stamina is usually better than 2% parry.

Other than that, looking good.

ah all right thanks for the advice! wasn't sure on the Nerubian because of how dw was before 3.3.