PDA

View Full Version : Raid dailies loooooool

woodyman
12-14-2009, 06:03 AM
So we finished a 5 man POS hc an decided to grab 5 more an go get r 5 embs of frost and 5 embs of triumph for the go spank patchworks bottom quest

It seems this feature has thrown a lot of new people into the whole ten man thing (which is nice)

but all 5 of the pugged died by standing in the green rivers LMAO
We nailed patch no problem tho even tho i was laughin to much to concentrate on my rotation

Penlowe
12-14-2009, 08:18 AM
Sounds like a Raid Leader fail to me.
It's all fine and good to laugh at someone when you've given instructions and they aren't followed, it's just a jerk move to not even ask if they've ever been there or if they know anything about it before beginning. It's always wise to check when you PUG.

When I PUG, I don't expect the people in my group to be able to find their butt with both hands until they demonstrate otherwise.

defence
12-15-2009, 07:40 AM
I find raid dailies to be useless. Yeah, it's a good way to get people to do 10m content, but...yeah, I tried to get to do Naxx, and nearly everyone I asked only want to down patchwreck

HarassMe
01-04-2010, 01:43 PM
I find raid dailies to be useless. Yeah, it's a good way to get people to do 10m content, but...yeah, I tried to get to do Naxx, and nearly everyone I asked only want to down patchwreck

yeah that does suck for the players who can actually get something from a place like naxx. If you're like me, its not always about the gear but more about seeing the content.

naxx is pretty much pushed to the wayside considering the gear that drops and the gear that can be bought with emblems. I can understand better geared players not wanting to spend hours trying to clear it, because a few people have something that would be an upgrade.

it may sound harsh but honestly, these weekly raid quests are going to get people into raids they would probably never see, otherwise... even if it is just one boss *shrug*

horkam
01-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Unfortunately my guild is unable to field a 10 man due to the fact that there are only 5 to 7 of us on consistently as we're all close friends that play. On the other hand, we 6 manned Sarth for the weekly this past week.