PDA

View Full Version : Warrior A few questions

Genesis_Omega
12-13-2009, 11:39 PM
With the release of the new patch, I'm feverishly trying to gear out as much as possible, as fast as I can of course, to be able to hit up ICC 10 and beyond with little to no trouble.

Is my gear alright in terms of itemization, and am I ready for ICC 10?

Finally this is a question for Warrior tanks only. I realize I have nothing to get of worth out of H HoR, but I wanna be able to do it...by myself with once again, little trouble. So, for all the warriors that have completed it with ease, How do you do it? The one time I was able to, it took hours and the Ret Paly went on overhaul CCing, and all the useful utility stuff that they have.

Bragoon
12-13-2009, 11:40 PM
LoS strat in the first room. From there nothing should be too difficult.

WaRCh1eF
12-13-2009, 11:47 PM
If I remember right there were 5 types of NPCs there.
Knight, Rogue, Rifleman, Priest, Mage.
Knight and Rogue are kinda easy to tank and control for us warriors, Priest always comes in melee so is kinda easy too, try to stop his heals and keep it stuned.
Mages are easy to tank with spell reflection only, just make sure to reflect the first spell and keep it up.
The real problem are riflemans, you can LoS them or CC them or charge at them when you have aggro on the melees.
First target should always be priest, the second varies if the rifleman is being tanked or cced.

Genesis_Omega
12-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Wow, I completly forgot spell reflect even existed.

And what are strat was, Priest first of course, then the Rogue as he always ended up doing some crazy stuffs in our first few attempts. I personally found the rifleman not that important as if say, the healer aggroed him, and it took me a bit to get to him, the healer could still heal himself and me with no trouble. Its just the combination of this, and the other mobs that make this difficult for myself. But deffinitly much love for reminding me of something I havent used in so long, replaced that with shield bash on my bar too long ago for ToC.

WaRCh1eF
12-14-2009, 07:52 AM
I love spell reflect. And the 3 new dungeons let it shine a lot.
And trust me, Rifleman may not hit a lot, but you dont want the healer to tank it either.