PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Need some advice please

Chasey
12-13-2009, 04:07 AM
Well Warriors I need some help here. I've been trying to have my friend and tanking partner come here and he just isn't doing it. He is a great tank, but he has a RL and works alot. I truely like tanking with him and some of the stuff he pulls off really impresses me.
The only problem is he doesn't do a lot of spec/warrior reading. Most of his statements in raids are "damn OP pally's....lol" Our guilds little running joke is and in fact I think its a Macro is "Shem's down"

Please give me some good info or feedback to pass along or at least let him know to come here and see this info. Please be straight and civil...lol.
I have a few times said to him to get rid of some block, its his "get out of jail free card".
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&n=Shemhazai)
Armory, spec and glyphs, so he doesn't end up face down and won't think pally's are so OP anylonger.
Thanks so much guys.

Harmacy
12-13-2009, 05:17 AM
Is that Onyxia trinket part of his avoidance/block set, or is it part of his MT set? Because it's only useful in certain situations, I wouldn't use it in a MT set - even the silly Essence of Gossamer is much better for that purpose.

He has a few questionable gems and enchants, but nothing major.

I'm no expert on warrior specs by any means, but even I know that Improved Bloodrage is near worthless in PvE. Really, he has very good gear and obviously knows what he's doing as far as gearing, but he also obviously needs to do some reading up on his class and spec.

Chasey
12-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Is that Onyxia trinket part of his avoidance/block set, or is it part of his MT set? Because it's only useful in certain situations, I wouldn't use it in a MT set - even the silly Essence of Gossamer is much better for that purpose.

He has a few questionable gems and enchants, but nothing major.

I'm no expert on warrior specs by any means, but even I know that Improved Bloodrage is near worthless in PvE. Really, he has very good gear and obviously knows what he's doing as far as gearing, but he also obviously needs to do some reading up on his class and spec.

Thanks for the reply. Yes that trinket is his MT set. He likes avoidance and BLOCK!

I have recommended he stack more stam and do away with some of this str/stam exp/stam etc....gems.
I was just wondering if there was anything glaring that he could fix up.

Anyone else see anything that I can work with him about?