PDA

View Full Version : Tanking DK tank preparing for icc10

Deathmiester
12-12-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm looking for advice to see if i'm ready for icc10. I really don't want to go in there unprepared.

Armory link here-The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dawnbringer&n=Deathmiester)

I've Main tanked Ony 10/25, Toc 10/25, and Vault 10/25. Guild is currently bouncing back from some leadership leaving server. I'm gemmed alot for hit for threat reasons, hoping to get the sword that drops from the 1st boss in icc10.

Second spec is dps, but i don't take it too seriously.

Harmacy
12-12-2009, 07:55 PM
I find it very hard to believe you have threat problems with your (very nice) gear. Are you running dual disease for single-target? Because that will cause some issues, the HB glyph is nice for AoE pulls and add tanking but I wouldn't recommend using it for single-target unless you're very confident in your threat.

I don't see anything wrong with your spec or gearing except for the hit stacking (at the very least, get Tuskarr's instead of the hit enchant on your boots - the move speed is very nice and 15 stam is nothing to sneeze at).

Hatchetman240
12-14-2009, 06:37 AM
If your choice is between the 4pc bonus with non heroic T9 gear and the generic triumph tanking gear I would go with the 2pc T9 bonus and the generic gear. It's all roughly equal to or better than the heroic t9 even though it costs more badges, but it will give you extra stam and evade.

I fully support your decision on hit. Every time your DG is resisted when pulling an add into your D&D an angel dies. Not to mention when you have center stage like TOC 10/25 pulling the first faction champions mob into a waiting pile of DPS and you get resisted there.