PDA

View Full Version : Warrior 2man old content spec/gear

ruffrydax
12-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi guys,

I am going to be 2manning molten core/zg/tbc heroics with a disc priest - how should i spec/gear?

Should i spec fury in dps gear for trash, and then fury + 540 def for bosses? or just stay in dps gear? or do you think i should just spec prot and wear SBV gear?

I have solod a lot as 5/31/35 and like it - but am thinking i can give up some survivability with the healing buddy along.

Landsoul has some great 2man videos on youtube of alar, void reaver etc... and it looks like he stays in his BiS fury gear.

Any input would be great, you guys are usually extremely helpful.

Thegreatme
12-11-2009, 01:33 PM
if you wanted to make a pure under man spec I would stay fury, but pick up enrage because since you will be getting hit a bunch= high up time on enrage. also having heroic fury is nifty too.

gear wise you can gear as you normally would for fury, if healing on you becomes a big issue you can pick up glyph of bloodthirst and glyph of enraged regen.

the big thing to have to have when undermanning is make sure you have a shield wall macro, a retaliation macro, and a intervene macro. cleaver use of your abilities is what will make 2 manning old content a lot easier.

Griff
12-11-2009, 03:25 PM
For prot, you could probably use a block set and mitigate most of the incoming damage away entirely.

Insahnity
12-11-2009, 03:40 PM
If you are running level 60 as an 80, I don't think you need 540 defense up until you hit a skull mob (bosses are 3 levels above you even in 60 raids). Absolutely no extra defense would be enough to not be crit. Having said that, you need an SBV set to pull it off, and you probably get alot of defense there.