PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Ready for ICC 10?

DimetrisDoA
12-08-2009, 09:28 PM
My guild is progressing through ICC 10, i know i made a thread about the OT being undergeared, but am i? i feel very low on health, but im not sure if the armor makes up for it. I was wondering if someone could give me an estimate on the EH for the avg ICC 10 MT.

37166 health
28098 Armor
25.51 Dodge
20.69 Parry
Block Value is about 1400 or so, im not logged in to know exactly but its 1400 and some change
my chance to be missed is 5.96.
Last time i checked my EH was 115k and some change, unbuffed. If you don't trust that, then check for yourself.
Also, The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eldre%27Thalas&n=Dimetris)

Appreciate all help and tips, also, plz do not make fun of my terrible legs =**(

Harmacy
12-08-2009, 11:08 PM
HAHA YOUR LEGS ARE HORRIBLE... oh wait, I'm using the same ones

*hides*

I don't know the requirements for the ICC ten man, but I'm willing to bet that 37k hp with 28k armor totally unbuffed is plenty for starting it - you should switch out that gem in your helm for exp/stam and your shield enchant for 18 stam, that's really all that I see in your gear, everything else looks solid. Hit rating is a little low, but that's just the luck of the draw I guess. Are you planning on getting the t9 legs next? Even though they're mediocre, they would be a big upgrade for you, trading shield block rating for hit would be great.

I'm no warrior, but I'm pretty sure that Improved Heroic Strike is better than Tactical Mastery

Xianth
12-09-2009, 04:52 AM
You will be fine.

Espillion
12-09-2009, 05:09 AM
You're gonna need extreme heals. Put it this way - the Main Tank and Off-tank gets cleaved damaged for almost a third of the health pool and melee for another 30% or so. And they have 42k-ish health pool full buffed and all.

Mitigation and health WILL be your friend for the first boss alone. I can assure you that.

drae
12-09-2009, 07:08 AM
There's an upgrade to the peace keeper in the pit of saron.

You may have some troubles, mainly with the Saber Lash on Marrowgar, and maybe with the captain on the air-ship (I'd advise taking the adds).

Also if your tank team sucks at tank switches, or your add team sucks on the adds, DBS may give you problems.

You don't undergear it, but your not quite up to par for the course either. You can get through it, but their may be some struggles, of course it really depends on your teammates.