PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Is my guild OT geared for ICC?

DimetrisDoA
12-07-2009, 02:17 PM
We want to jump into ICC 10 as fast as possible (tuesday or wednesday) and my guilds OT, hes more like the 4th or 5th best geared tank in guild, but we like him best because the other tanks are retarded snobs that think that stacking stam increases your EH rather than including armor. so they run around with 50k health and 24k armor thinking they are gods. We want this tank to come in because he is always trying, giving his best, and always does as we ask, but hes fairly undergeared, you decide.
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eldre%27Thalas&n=Milkit)

campeon625
12-07-2009, 02:32 PM
i doubt it he would at least need 40k UB seeing as how the ICC nerf of avoidance stacking stam is the way to go.

Harmacy
12-07-2009, 03:32 PM
He's at 561 defense and still has defense enchants on his shield, cloak, and shoulders as well as several defense gems. He should be working on stamina and armor instead of avoidance.

I think he's undergeared to be honest. He still has a lot of upgrades in places like regular ToC 10. Not that I've been in ICC yet (I hate the PTR).

Hammerfists
12-07-2009, 04:43 PM
As a warrior he should go with blood draining or mongoose on his weapon life ward is meh i wouldn't run with it. His avoidence is low his dodge should be atleast 25% leaving TOC with ICC 10 man he'll be lucky to squeak by 5% dodge. Don't let the radiance fool you whatever you were gemming and doing in TOC you should continue the radiance is to compensate when you get full t10 that your avoidence isn't through the roof.

Harmacy
12-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Ah, apparently I missed that. Yes, Lifeward is a horrible, horrible enchant - it doesn't return enough health to be worth it. Blood Draining accomplishes basically the same thing but much more effectively.