PDA

View Full Version : trinket choices

Br3ttn
12-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Hello every one i'm looking for some advice with trinket choices i won eitrigg's oath from a 10 toc i was in today but after geting it i am wondering if its worth the loss of stam from replaceing the brewfest mug i have is it worth it are there any other trinkets that are better in the case its not worth it that you can recomend i get or try and get or any other upgrades to my gear that would be worth it i welcome any and all advice you can give to my gear

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dark+Iron&n=Entvaninor)

Harmacy
12-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Eitrigg's Oath is crap. Dodge is not as good as stamina, and the on-use takes far too long to stack up for 5 stacks to be useful.

The Onyxia trinket you're using is crap too, for a DK at least. You're way over the defense minimum, and your parry is way into diminishing returns just because you're a DK, so parry rating is undesirable. I also notice a parry gem - dodge or agility are both better than parry, but stamina is king in ToC.

I'd suggest running dual Brewfest, possibly replacing one with the Black Heart or, if you have emblems of triumph to spare, using the Glyph of Indomitability for mostly physical fights. The Brewfest trinkets are far from ideal, but they're much better than your other options.

Glittersmith
12-06-2009, 04:41 PM
At the moment stamina sadly just beats anything, only armor gets close to it in usefulness.

Br3ttn
12-07-2009, 09:55 AM
thank you for the advice so stamina trinkets and dodge instead of parry thank you for the advice