PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Need helps

Celtics
12-04-2009, 05:23 AM
I have been prot since 10 and that is all I know I tank and when I have to dps i dps in prot , wanted to go holy as an off spec and do not know what i need, please help.

PvtCaboose
12-04-2009, 05:40 AM
So you want to go holy? Pally healing is the hardest class to heal with, but I find it kind of fun.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sVAzxG0sVu0tgzxZVcbx:Iwdc)

Is a good talent spec and has some good glyph options. You'll mostly be tank healing and crit/haste are important stats (Which most plate items have) also when gemming, you will mostly go for int over anything else.

When starting the fight, you want to throw both Beacon of Light and Sacred shield on your tank (or on an OT) Flash of Light crit is increased when Sacred Shield is on your target and with you want to keep Holy shock on cooldown as much as possible, it gives a free FoL or faster HL when it crits.

Tazlex
12-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Unless they changed it. I believe Holy Shock gives HL a 20% higher chance to crit instead of cast faster. There is a talent that allows HL to have a reduced cast time, Light's Grace. Reduces by 0.5 seconds.