PDA

View Full Version : Short simple question for a DK gear swap.

Acidbaron
12-04-2009, 03:59 AM
Atleast i hope it is,

Should i swap my T8,5 chest out for a T9 now to get the 4 pieces set bonus?

Knowing that Stat wise it is a small downgrade(excluding armor), 0.11% dodge and 0.04% parry, health probably an increase if ignore the set bonus of +9 stamina, which would net me roughly 110 hp or 20hp if i gem with stam+hit. (to get close to the hit cap).

Currently i'm leading towards doing it, but any input is appreciated.

ps: already lost the 2set bonus of T8 due to picking up the T9 helm.

Strit
12-04-2009, 04:09 AM
If you have no Tier8 set bonus anyway, I'd say switch to get the Tier9 4-set bonus instead. Gem as you see fit to get the most out of the new chest. :)

Acidbaron
12-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Okay thanks for the answer :)

I went for it anyhow, since dragging T8,5 to ICC would be a bit too much, the 10 second reduction is rather nice.

Harmacy
12-07-2009, 11:22 AM
the t9 four piece depends on your spec... Bone Shield and Vampiric Blood are both incredibly powerful cooldowns, so it's fantastic for Blood and UH tanks - Unbreakable Armor is halfway decent (nice for threat, OK for mitigation) but it's less important for Frost tanks

But if you already lost the t8 two piece, go for it man

Hades
12-08-2009, 02:39 AM
If you've already lost the set bonus for t8, then going for the 4-set is a wonderful idea. Gem and enchant accordingly! Powerful Stats should make up for at the very least a good deal of the lost mitigation, then you can stack either stam or Str for survival or threat or in some odd case, use something else to cover a deficiency.