PDA

View Full Version : Ready for ICC ?

Gomarac
12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
:DHi I just wanted to know from my fellow war tanks or tanks in general who've done ICC PTR If Im geared enough for the Challenge or should I start investing more time into my toon. Take a look and tell me honestly what you think.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightninghoof&n=Gomarac);)

Aggathon
12-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Yes.

Edit okay: more. Your gearing/gemming look pretty decent. I wouldn't gem for +6 stam bonuses, also put 240 armor to gloves and 225 armor to cloak. Change your weapon enchant to either bladewarding or blood draining imo (I'd pref blood draining). But ya, you should be fine.

Gomarac
12-03-2009, 09:40 PM
I thought about the wep enchant I just used it to make sure I stood close to hit cap so I can Hit Food to 8%. The dodge gems gotta go then I kno and just pump pure stam into those areas unless to keep my meta active.

BTW Im stealing ur Sig for my guild site ^.^

Aggathon
12-03-2009, 11:53 PM
BTW Im stealing ur Sig for my guild site ^.^

Lol. Also: don't worry about hit cap. It truly doesn't matter at this point in time.

Strit
12-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Yeah. I would worry more about my expertise cap than my hit cap. :P

Gomarac
12-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Beautiful thing is with my gear Im 2 points away from dodge cap with just 2 gems with exp+stam.
Probably drop my belt then cuz I do have a upgrade just waiting in my bank... that heroic 5m ToC ring im waitin to replace with TogC10 Valkyr ring.