PDA

View Full Version : Am i ready for Togc 10/25

Swemot
12-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Hey everyone i was just wondering if you think im ready for togc 10/25 i think my gear has some flaws but i feel that i might be ready, gear aside i think i manage pretty good and im doing what i feel is a pretty solid dps ex yesterday i did 6,3k overall dps in toc25. I have read and watched all the tacs aswell. If you have any advice please tell me...

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Konungenx)

p.s if its not updated i have have the ilvl 245 "sandals of the mourning widow" and the ilvl 245 t9 gloves, aswell as a trophy for the ilvl 245 t9 pants

Thankfull for any help, regards Swemot

Aggathon
12-03-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm not a mage expert, but 6.3k dps seems pretty solid, you could DEFINITELY do ToGC10 imo, and you'd probably do alright in most of ToGC25. Your gear seems pretty decent, it's about comporable to my warlock alts, and he's at that threshold now where he could probably do ToGC10/25, so I'd say yes. Player skill matters far more than gear though, imo.

Swemot
12-04-2009, 05:52 AM
I'm not a mage expert, but 6.3k dps seems pretty solid, you could DEFINITELY do ToGC10 imo, and you'd probably do alright in most of ToGC25. Your gear seems pretty decent, it's about comporable to my warlock alts, and he's at that threshold now where he could probably do ToGC10/25, so I'd say yes. Player skill matters far more than gear though, imo.

Thx for healping me out:)