PDA

View Full Version : Fury Warrior needs advice

Minotard
12-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Having turned 80 within the last few months, I broke out of my solo funk and wanted to get into raiding (for both the rewards and the fun). I have since raised my rep with a few important factions and worked to improve my gear.

With the current gear I have, what raids would I be capable of doing? Where should I start? I would really like to ditch the low lvl items and get some worthwhile gear.

Any help or advice regarding my gear and/or what raids I could get into would be much appreciated. Armory links below
http://quickarmory.com/?r=US-anvilmar&n=minotard&full=1

kroxix
12-03-2009, 07:55 AM
In terms of raids and your current gearset, I would suggest the starting raids in Wrath (Nax, Sarth, Maly).

But honestly, you can run heroics until your eyes bleed and work on your T8 2 piece, as well as other items purchasable with Emblems of Conquest. Also, TOC 5 Heroic has some solid upgrades too (namely an axe).

MellvarTank
12-03-2009, 08:53 AM
I would pretty much second what kroxix said. Get everything you can from ToC 5 and ToC 5H. Farm emblems for the conquest gear (or wait for a week and farm it for triumph gear). At that point, you need to get 2 things for Fury. 1) Expertise Cap (26/26) and 2) Hit Cap (5% with 3/3 precision or 4% with 3/3 precision and a Dranei in the group). After that you gem strength.

Also: Check out Thegreatme's Fury Warrior Guide in the DPS forum, and have a look at the video's he posted.