PDA

View Full Version : What to Upgrade Next...

Switchback
12-02-2009, 11:08 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&n=Switchback)

Hi all. Picked up a shiny new helm last night from the EoT vendor. Looking for some advice from other warrior tanks on what you would upgrade next. I should be due for a trophy in the next week or two but my rolls always suck so I'm not counting on it. I've been thinking about the Armor Trinket next unless I get a trophy then I plan to get my T9.5 gloves. I know my legs are low ilvl (but I think they are very well itemized) but I'm not a huge fan of the Tier legs...I'm really hoping to replace my current ones with Legguards of Feverish Dedication. Based on my current gear what would your next EoT purchase be?

Thanks.

Bung
12-03-2009, 09:25 AM
The trinket sounds like a good idea. I know that they are expensive but you could also get the crafted chest and bracers.

araisbeck
12-03-2009, 09:53 AM
I wouldn't suggest using your emblems + a trophy on tier 9.5 (9.25?) gloves, as Koralon 25-man drops them. Yes, it is a small chance that they will drop, but trophies aren't exactly easy to get either... you said so yourself.

Switchback
12-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the input folks.