PDA

View Full Version : need some help deciding what to purchase next

Alastrionia
12-02-2009, 01:39 AM
As always , coming back to this website to get advice and some insight.:D

Had a pug 10 ToC this weekend, and got a full clear (1st time all around for me).
Was probably one of the most enjoyable and fun pugs I've been on in a while.
Got some new upgrades. And now I'm sitting on 72 triumphs.

What should I purchase next?
Should I even worry and just wait for the next pug that I can get into?
Is Faceplate of the Honorbound with all that def / dodge / expertise worth 75 emblems? Will it last?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Alastrionia)

Squeegiemama
12-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Does anything every last?

With 3.3 right around the corner the loot lists are up over at mmo-champion.com maybe take a quick look at that and that will help make your decision.

What will you have access to when 3.3 hits? If there isn't a better helm immediately available to you, it might be worth picking up the Faceplate.

Happy Holidays.

Gearfighter
12-02-2009, 05:16 AM
i would suggest getting the helm if it is a solid upgrade for you, god with 3.3 coming shortly, if the helms there arent a upgrade, then that helm will actually get u better, who knows, that helm might be able to get u enough HP and everything to get into 25man toc or 10 togc and higher, which will get u into ICC raids faster

Alastrionia
12-03-2009, 06:53 AM
On the note of 3.3 coming around the corner.
should I leave my trinkets as they are?

I'm tempted to hold off on the helm (I'd lose the 2pc T8 bonus)
and get the armor trinket instead.

I don't carry multiple sets of armor, barely enough time to keep one set uptodate
(or as best I can). Is it worth looking at getting over Gossamer?

Or is it falling into that this is good for this and that is good for that situation?
(meaning, if I didn't need it yet, do I bother?)

Thedom
12-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Honestly the nonset helm, shoulders, and that trinket are good pickups. All three are very solid and will last some time. If you really wanna plan it out maybe check the loot lists for the new 5 mans (data-mined and incomplete but can give a good idea of whats there) cause that will be easy gear and see what slot you will be lacking in. Specifically on the trinket its a really nice EH piece but obviously does no good on magic fights and non-mitigated attacks.