PDA

View Full Version : Been afk for 4 months

sprockets
12-01-2009, 01:25 PM
I went afk for 4 months as I was building my tanking set, im pretty sure if I took a few hours I could work out what my best course of action would be. However i'd rather get other peoples opinions on my spec/gear/enchants and what they would do instead.

Keep in mind I do not like main tanking (boss tanking) I find it boring and unfun I prefer to be add tank (ot) and prefer tanking more than 1 unit at any given time. Much more of a challenge and all around more fun.

Thanks,

Bye

here is my armory link

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=failuretron&searchType=all)

bth2376
12-01-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm going to assume this is you:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=Failuretron)

:D

Anyways -

I don't know nearly as much about warriors as most people on this site do, but I can throw a few suggestions.

Change your shoulder enchant to 30 Stam (The PvP one)

I'd change the weapon enchant when you get some cash to something like blood draining, although some seem to not like it.

I'd also change gems to epic gems, because although you will get new gear to gem, maxing out your specific gear can really go a long way.

Other then that, if you're a stam whore like me, try to find some +def gear so you're still over/at cap so you can start gemming/chanting more for stamina then defense. (Although that's also my preference, some like a lot of stam, some like a lot of dodge/block, I like a healthy mix of both.)

Since 25 Man Nax is a cake walk and mostly a badge run anymore, try to grab the shield from KT or the one from EoE. Also, Last Laugh is a great weapon and looks cool. :P

Again, if your a stam whore, you could go for the health trinket from Heroic Azjol Nerub, but the Valor Medal may be more your style with all the dodge.

Other then that, your gear is going great, and good luck in raiding. Glad to have you around Tank Spot.