PDA

View Full Version : Outdated tank needs some advice

Fenga
12-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Hello tankspot!

i used to play alot early Wrath untill 3.1 was released, as a warrior tank, but then i quit.

now i would like some advice on which glyph combination is best now, and if stuff like talentchoices / rotation has changed ?

maybe someone can give me some links to read up on ?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Fenga)

this is me.

ty in advance!

krc
12-01-2009, 04:25 PM
In terms of gearing now there are obviously epic gems, your gemming and enchants look up to date mostly the only changes I would make are 275 health to chest, 240 armor to gloves and putting another stamina gem in your leg slot.

Since 3.1 bosses have been hitting much harder so I would switch your spec into a more survival spec by removing Cruelty, Glyph of Heroic Strike and Glyph of Cleaving while getting Improved Disciplines, Glyph of Shield Wall and Glyph of Last Stand.

Devastate got buffed in 3.2 and Glyph of Devastate now gives you a very high increase in threat, with Glyph of Revenge being close to useless I would switch it with Glyph of Devastate. In your rotation in terms of pure threat it is Shield Slam> Devastate. For a mix between threat and damage Shield Slam>Revenge>Devastate. And for a non threat intensive situation Shield Slam>Revenge>Conc Blow/Shockwave>Devastate.

Fenga
12-02-2009, 05:40 AM
thanks alot! seems like the rotation is more or less the same now i just need to get my gear with epics :) ty