PDA

View Full Version : DK Blood Tank

Kitarawow
11-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Hello. I am a DK blood tank. i get comments all the time people telling me im actually one of the few non-squishy DK tanks, which makes me feel good. But i was wondering, If there is anything i could change to improve. I can replace my Onyxia trinket with the Essence of Gossamer (I was wondering which is better for blood tanking?). I am a blood tank so im gemmed for stam(yes, my meta is active, check my ring gem slot). Let me know if any productive changes could be made. THANKS :D:D I current have 36.1k health (with Ony trinket, about 37.3k with Gossamer) unbuffed. With 25.5k armor , 25.7 % dodge, 20.75 % parry. Heres my armory link. The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Kitar%C3%A0)

Thanks guys! -Kit

Thaak
11-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Armory links typically help with these sort of requests.

Ltseb
12-01-2009, 08:47 AM
i would suggest taking a point off sent of the blood, you really don't need 3 points in it, and put the point on mark of blood, that i say is a must but the rest is optional.

Spell deflection is good aswell, because some times DKs can get hit hard by spells, iv got improved blood tap and Glyph of blood tap and i love it, its not for everyone but if used well it can be very helpful and saved my life loads of times.

Replace the onyxia trinket its crap, and just keep getting your hands on Emblems of Truimph and buy the gear from the vendor in dal, get the emblem trinket its costs like 50 emblems but its the 3rd best trinket for DKs because we get extra armor off it from our frost pres, the dodge is nice off it to. its 3rd only to Juggernaut's Vitality and the heroic verson.

Other than that just keep doin what your doin. :)