PDA

View Full Version : I need some help deciding what to do next

Exitium
11-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Currently I am having to pug whatever I need to do and since my server is not able to pug anything higher then naxx25 (sometimes ony if your lucky) my gear options are pretty limited

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Duskwood&n=Veyah)

my current plans are
to change my spec (I know its not optimal but ive been kinda lazy lol)
Pick up glyph of indom
Enchant my cloak and chest with armory and hp

but I seem to get smacked around pretty hard in ToGC and I dont know if thats the healers Im running with or if its something Im doing

Any advice I can get would be much appreciated

krc
11-30-2009, 06:34 PM
Your gearing and gemming looks decent, maybe 225 armor to cloak, 275 health to chest and gloves to 240 armor.

If you're going to be doing ToGC you are going to pretty much have to get Improved Disciplines, I would recommend getting rid of Improved Revenge to grab it. Your gear should be fine for 10 man ToGC as long as you use your cooldowns intelligently.

MellvarTank
12-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Why can't you pug anything higher than Naxx 25? If you want to run something, start up a pug group. There are a lot of people who would like to run the same things you want to, sometimes they just don't want to put the effort into getting it going.

Exitium
12-01-2009, 11:45 AM
The problem with my server and I dont mean to sound harsh but the player base is really not good...It took the top alliance guild up until 2 weeks ago to kill Algalon 10 after doing attempts every week...Majority of the player base on my server are people who have never researched their class or just dont care... I am very confident that the want to do the higher instances is high but every raid past Naxx25 takes a little bit of skill and if the skill isnt there then whats the point of attempting it? I really hate saying stuff like that because it makes me sound like Im just this elitist guy who hates noobs and has a hardened heart but it is the honest truth...

MellvarTank
12-01-2009, 12:29 PM
I don't see a problem with what you are saying. Some people may say it is "elitist" but there are standards in most raids and if the players are not up to snuff... then it won't happen. Another option (I hate to say it) is transfer realms.

Exitium
12-01-2009, 12:40 PM
I want to i just have people on this server that I know IRL that are stingy and wont transfer