PDA

View Full Version : Protection warrior. TOC 25/ TOGC 10

campeon625
11-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Hey i would like to know what my role in tanking for TOC 25 because i have OT'ed it but idk if i can MT it yet and if can go ahead an OT TOGC 10 (if not what would i need to upgrade asap to improve). Thanks for your help :D

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Astiron)

Joe6606
11-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Your stam is really low. Lvl your BS asap so you can add a socket to your gloves and bracers. lvl your mining so you can get the max benefit. That's 1.1k of free hp you're just wasting.

you have the wrong meta. armor >> stun resist.

You should be fine for tanking any pt of toc 25, but I wouldnt attempt tanking togc10 (gormok will wreck you) until you have another 2-3k hp. Warriors dont do well in heroic toc until/unless they are really, really max stam geared, unlike pallies.

campeon625
11-30-2009, 11:56 AM
alright. is there any piece of specific gear that i should upgrade asap?

Espillion
11-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeh, lose the Brewfest trinks in favor of better ones.
Stamina's good and all but that's where it ends. Could do better with Gossamer or Black Heart. Damage reduction plus health is better than mass amounts of health itself.

Joe6606
11-30-2009, 12:06 PM
The easiest/fastest upgrade you should make immediately is replacing your bracers with the saronite swordbreakers. They are an almost 500 hp improvement, are arguably BiS (other than the lvl 258 ones) and since they're craftable, you dont have to rely upon good drops or badges.