PDA

View Full Version : Want to be better

KennyMC
11-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Hello's,

Long time reader, first time poster. I have been doing all that can to balance my DK tank and to my surprise been able to smash through Totgc 10m with no real drama's Tribute to mad skill is the best to far. That been said, I have not been able to get my hands on a Uld or Totc stam trinket yet so just a matter of using the Aviodance/Armour trinkets that I currently have. I do have the Black Heart and both brewfest but wish not to use them (personal choice) + Going off the DK tank loot list the trinkets that I am using are proffered over the +170 stam trinkets.

The most common thing that is said to me is "only 35K hp........." and starting to get a bit sick of it. I don't really wish to stack stam for the sake of it. Looking to you guys to help guide my little DK so that I can be a better tank (stats and spec wise) so that I have the confidence of the raid group behind me...... Even though currently totc 10/25 do not cause me hassles.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Felithran)

Cheers in Advance

Aggathon
11-29-2009, 08:02 PM
whoever tells you eitrigg's oath is better needs to be shot in the face. Okay maybe not that bad... but it's still an awful trinket imo.

You should be using either the black heart or a brewfest trinket in place of it. Run the EHP calculations for glyph of indom and see if it is more EHP for you than brewfest.

Also: goto the run with both brewfest trinkets in place, then switch to indom/the black heart and I doubt anyone will notice.

Everything else gear/gemming wise looks decently solid, though I don't know that much about DK gemming/gearing. I'd say change your shoulder enchant to 30stam/15 resil, and toss 240 armor onto your gloves.