PDA

View Full Version : Returning from inactivity to tank.. any suggestions?

bth2376
11-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Hey everyone,

So I've been inactive for about two months, and now I'm coming back to start tanking again. I'm a prot paladin, and I thought I had semi-decent gear when I quit playing. I took a break the day Twin Valkyrs came out, and now I'm back. Can I get some suggestions about my tank? What should I build on, is my spec alright, and how are my gems/chants? My parry seems low to me, but hopefully you guys can help me out. :)

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=Amuza)

Oh, and by the way, I'm transferring to horde on Eredar, so if you're there and are recruiting a tank, tell me :D

Aggathon
11-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Looks decent, just a few things to clean up:

The gem in your belt, change that to 30 stam.

Regem your BP for 1 10agi/15 stam gem and the other 30 stam, hit the 9 stam bonus to activate your meta there.

Put 30 stam in your shoulders

Change your cloak enchant to 225 armor.

You might look into getting spiked death dealers made.

Pick up clutch of fortification (50 emblems of triumph).

Change your shoulder enchant to 30stam/15 resil.

Idk much else about pallies, but those are the generall suggestions. Oh also I think for pallies Mongoose is better than Bladeward, but I prefer blood draining overall.

bth2376
11-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks a lot, I'll look into all of those. After a few dailies and such, I could probably grab the Spiked Death Dealers and have those made. Thanks for the response :D